Rebel Diaries Podcast Release
Thank you for agreeing to be a guest on the Rebel Diaries podcast.
Please can you review the following contributor’s release form and confirm your agreement by completing the form at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions, please contact Scott at [email protected]
Description of Content: Rebel Diaries Podcast audio and video recording
This is to confirm our agreement whereby, in consideration of our giving you the opportunity to provide us with the Content (as above), and of our arranging to film and record the Content.
1. You agree to the recording or broadcasting (or both) and live or as-live broadcast of the Content and hereby assign to us absolutely with full title guarantee all existing and future rights (including without limitation copyright and performers’ property rights) in such Content and all consents necessary to enable us to make full use of the Content worldwide in perpetuity in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, and whether as part of the Podcast or as part of other content owned, controlled or represented by the Company, without payment, liability (save as specifically set out in this agreement) or acknowledgement to you.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we shall be entitled to edit, copy, add to, adapt or translate the Content at our discretion and, in respect of the Content, you hereby irrevocably waive in favour of us, our assignees and licensees the benefit of all moral rights and performers’ rights arising under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or similar rights arising under the laws of any jurisdiction.
3. You grant us the right to issue publicity relating to the Content, the Podcast and any other Podcast in which it may be included and to use and publish for such purposes the Content, your name, photograph or likeness, details about you, recordings of you and interviews with you for such purposes.
4. We shall comply with the requirements of all legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time relating to the use of personal data. This paragraph is in addition to, and does not reduce, remove or replace, our obligations arising from such requirements. We will process your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Notice at https://www.digitalrebels.co.uk/privacy
5. You warrant and undertake that:
5.1 you are fully entitled to enter into this agreement and to grant all rights in the Content to us and have the legal capacity to enter freely into this agreement with us;
5.2 the Content will to the best of your knowledge and belief be genuine and truthful and will not infringe the copyright or any other right of any third party or breach any contract or duty of confidence, data protection law or the Official Secrets Act or other legislation relating to national security, constitute a contempt of court or be obscene, defamatory or blasphemous;
5.3 you are at least 18 years old;
5.4 you shall keep confidential and shall not disclose to any third party any confidential information, photographs or other material relating to the affairs or personnel of the Producer or the Podcaster, or to the Podcast or anyone taking part in it which came to your knowledge as a result of your participation in the Podcast or otherwise; and
5.5 you acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Podcast other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence
6. You undertake that you will not prior to first public transmission of the Podcast give to any person for publication in any media, nor publish or release on social media yourself, any interview or make or release any statement, photographs or other material relating to you, or containing any interview, performance or other Content by you similar to the Content or relating to similar subject matter without our prior written approval.
7. You indemnify us irrevocably against all and any costs, claims, expenses and liabilities (including, without limitation, legal fees and any sums paid on the advice of counsel) resulting from the breach by you of any of your obligations under this agreement.
8. You agree that we may at any time assign, mortgage, charge, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of our rights under this agreement, provided that we give prior written notice of such dealing to you.
9. You agree that this agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
10. You and we irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.