Do Less Deliver More – Team Transformation
Three-day staggered workshop. Learn how to lead delivery of more value and impact at work whilst reducing risk of burnout, addressing demand overload and minimising wasted effort for yourself and your teams.
Team Reset for the future
This three-day workshop is focused on helping teams undertake a full reset and learn new ways of delivering and thinking about work. Upon completion they will have begun to make fundamental shifts in moving from overload and fighting fires to high performance and reduced stress.
In today’s workplace many leaders and teams are struggling. There are too many things competing for their attention. There are too many priorities to juggle. The way modern work is prioritised, allocated and measured is fundamentally broken. This results in poor performance, overload and disengagement.
This three-day “team reset” workshop will help you unlock your true potential. It brings together the latest insights for high performance as well as the methods used successfully by companies such as Google and Amazon. This is blended with over two decades of real world experience of successful demand reduction, leadership experience, negotiation skills and more.
- Discover the four key principles that can make leaders and their teams unstoppable and award winning.
- Learn how to optimise how work is allocated and prioritised and bring order to what can feel like chaos
- Maximise the time you have to do what you are employed to do – meetings and emails are talking about work not doing it!
- Leverage technology to your advantage to reduce workload, cognitive load and reduce stress.
- 3 Days (either all together or staggered over a few weeks), 6.5 hours each (plus breaks)
- In person at your chosen venue
- Maximum of 12
- Who will benefit
- Any busy team, especially Communications, Marketing, HR and Digital Teams.
- £1,250 per person (Maximum of 12)
The workshop runs across three days, either booked consecutively or some clients choose to stagger these over a few weeks.
Day One – Mindset
- Review and discuss current team barriers to success
- Know your enemy: Understand the challenges facing you and your fellow “knowledge workers”
- Learn the four key principles for true team agility giving you strategic, tactical and operational advantages
- Create a team contract in order to create alignment and agree behaviours and values.
- Learn the modern leadership behaviours needed build a team’s resilience and unlock the highest levels of performance in a world of continual change, near-endless opportunity and complexity.
- Understand unhelpful thinking and biases both personally and with others.
- Learn new stakeholder and management negotiation tactics
- Formulate and agree team guiding principles to take forward on your new journey
Day Two – Method
- Learn a simple way to get complete team alignment when solving problems or leading projects
- Learn how to build a process to organise and optimise team workflow
- Understand how to capture all potential work in a consistent and easy to understand way
- Learn how to re-frame work to be user-centric and evidence-based
- Learn how to become experts at prioritisation of the highest value work
- Learn how to break down complex projects into achievable tasks
- Discover the power of continual learning to unlock a culture of continual improvement
- Agree a new productive and high value meeting model for the team
- Implement your newly learned skills with a real project
Day Three – Mastery
- Leverage the tools you have already to work harder for you
- Learn how to digitise the methods you learnt on day two
- Discover how to find calm in your inbox instead of chaos
- Learn how to take back control of your time and focus
- Discover the things IT will never teach you about the software you use daily
- Learn how to store your team’s knowledge for easy access and to stop reinventing the wheel
In addition, you get
100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied
Two 1-hour remote follow up support sessions
Electronic resources to help your ongoing journey